For the staff at The Bunkhouse, we see the summer break as an opportunity to improve The Bunkhouse for our residents! Here are some of the projects we tackled this summer break:
- Upgraded our Internet equipment and increased the bandwidth.
- Installed a quarter machine in our laundry room.
- Installed a new Blu-Ray player for the projector in the lounge.
- Repainted all of our apartments.
- Repainted all of our landings’ rails, stairways, and parking lots.
- Installed new, large mirrors in our apartments’ vanities.
We are continually striving to maintain a great atmosphere here at The Bunkhouse for our residents.
Flickr image by Robert S. Donovan