BYU-Idaho Approved Housing for Men
Affordable, Social, Ideal Location!
Bunkhouse Apartments has low, affordable rates, a friendly, social environment, and an ideal location (across the street from the BYU-Idaho Center).
Bunkhouse Apartments have amazing amenities for our residents.
- 2 Large Common Areas – featuring a projector/large screen, ping pong table, pool table, and piano
- 3 Laundry Rooms with affordable machines
- Directly across the street from campus
- 3 Apartment Layout Options
- Ample Parking
- 32” Flatscreen TVs, DVD Players, & FREE Dish Network with DVR
- 2 full-size bathrooms each with shower/tub and toilet
- Separate, large 2-sink vanity
- Ceiling fans in living rooms and bedrooms
- Over-sized refrigerator & chest freezer OR 2 refrigerators
Bunkhouse Apartments Reviews…
I love it here! It is honestly the best place to live; It’s right across from the I-Center and the Hart gym, so if you’re into fitness it’s location is ideal! And the apartment itself is roomy, there’s plenty of space for activities. I’ve honestly thought about moving to different apartments just to meet new people, but there are so many benefits to living here that I don’t want to live anywhere else.
Bunkhouse is well priced, great management, well kept, and nice. Really good location on campus as well as great walking distance from grocery store. Lots of girls apartments surrounding bunkhouse including huge apartment building across the parking lot. I would recommend to anyone because it was a great value for the price you pay.